Chiropractic Massage Treatments
Are therapeutic manipulations that systematically apply pressure and a variety of strokes or movements to your muscles and connective tissue.
The benefits of chiropractic massage have been noted throughout the health care industry. Wexford Wellness incorporates chiropractic massage therapy in the implementation of many of our treatments. Massage therapy is intended to:
- Reduce Nerve Pain
- Decrease Chronic Headaches
- Relieve General Pain
- Assist With Digestive Disorders
- Improve Sleep Patterns
- Reduce Anxiety
- Reduce Stress
- Loosen Muscles
- Improve Circulation
The benefits listed above are far from all inclusive. Many of the conditions that have been improved using massage therapy include:
- Sciatica – The long, deep strokes provided by therapeutic massage can help loosen the muscle fibers, reducing painful outbreaks.
- Fibromyalgia – Massage therapy assists in reducing stress, tension and muscle fatigue, all resulting in improved sleeping patterns.
- Multiple Sclerosis – Multiple Sclerosis affects the sensory nerves, causing pain signals to be transmitted improperly to the brain. Massage therapy has been known to greatly assist in decreasing this problem.
- Back Pain – Massage has proven to relieve tension located in back muscles as well as improve circulation, assisting in healing several types of back and joint pain.
- Arthritis – Several forms of massage therapy can help alleviate the pain associated with arthritis, as well as promote overall relaxation. Often, these peaceful sessions have led to arthritis sufferers experiencing more beneficial sleep patterns.
Not all massage therapies are identical. We offer a variety of massages, enabling you the opportunity to choose which technique best suits your needs.
- Swedish – Swedish massage has been the most common style of massage for centuries. This technique incorporates long strokes over the limbs, known to improve blood flow to the heart. Tapping, stretching and movement of the legs and arms also improves flexibility.
- Deep Tissue – Concentrating on the deepest point of the muscles, deep tissue massage has been found to reduce stress, lower the heart rate and improve relaxation.
- Sports – Jogging, bicycling and even golf can provide painful side effects over time. Our sports massage is specific to the type of sport you enjoy, focusing on alleviating soreness that can accompany your passion.
- General – General massage is an overall, therapeutic massage, intended to assist in basic muscle relaxation and stress reduction
What To Expect
We’ll provide you with the best professional advice for your individual assessment.
If your doctor feels that massage will benefit your condition, you can expect a thorough explanation regarding how the type of therapy recommended will help alleviate your pain. Massage sessions are always intended to provide you the most relaxing environment in order to ensure you reap the full rewards of this relaxing treatment. If you have any questions regarding the Massage Therapy available at Wexford Wellness, please