Dr. James Millen DC
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer Chiropractic College in 2000
- He has an Adjunct License and is licensed to perform physical therapies
- He has a specialized certification for taking X-Rays
Alicia F. Abate,
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Ms. Abate earned her nursing diploma at Ohio Valley General Hospital School of Nursing and then completed her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing at Waynesburg College. Ms. Abate went on to earn a master’s degree in nursing administration and a master’s in business administration at Waynesburg College before earning certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner at West Virginia University.
- Ms. Abate is an experienced oncology/medical-surgical nurse and is especially interested in providing holistic health care. She also is interested in education, both for professionals and patients; she has served as a clinical nursing instructor at Community College of Allegheny County, a Clinical Education Specialist for West Penn Allegheny Health System and is a faculty member at the Community College of Beaver County. As a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner, Ms. Abate uses her teaching skills and clinical expertise to help identify what patients need and teach patients how to be healthier.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Ms. Kline earned her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing at Biola University in California and her Master of Science degree in nursing from Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington.
- Ms. Kline has extensive clinical experience in both home health care and in general and specialty clinics. She is especially interested in family practice and in managing chronic conditions and diseases. She has volunteered in nursing and health clinics servicing the homeless, the poor and the underserved. Ms. Kline enjoys working as part of a holistic health care team and using her clinical skills to help patients learn how to live healthier, happier lives.